Customer Services Advisor / Order Processor
Permanent Position: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm - 30min lunch.
Location: Close to Nottingham City centre, NG2 4BG.
Salary : GBP16,000 pa.
Based in Colwick, Nottingham, Librex Educational Limited manufacture and supply a wide range of products to Businesses, Schools, Local Authorities, Hospitals and the General Public. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding service and quality of goods and always endeavour to 'go the extra mile' to provide positive solutions for our customers at competitive prices.
Librex Educational Limited are looking for an experienced, hard-working and motivated individual with a high level of integrity to join our successful business. We offer a fast-paced, professional environment, which requires responsible and reliant personnel, with a keen desire for self-growth.
The Customer Services / Order Processing Advisor will be required to develop strong relationships with new and existing customers, generate sales, manage customer enquiries and process new order enquiries via telephone, fax, email and post. The role will also include preparing price quotations and liaising with stock control to ensure that goods are scheduled to arrive on time.
Duties and Responsibility
As Customer Services / Order Processing Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner. You will be involved in supporting the office team in a wide variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Generating sales and managing customer enquiries over the telephone
- Developing strong relationships with potential and existing customers
- Liaising efficiently with customers and colleagues regularly to ensure the customer's needs are met at all times
- Inputting new orders into the Company stock processing system
- Liaison with stock control to ensure that goods are despatched to customers on time
- Customer account administration
- Managing quotations
- Sourcing and sending sample requests
Minimum BA (Hons) 2:1 or Significant recent experience in a similar role (where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents).
- Core strengths in English, Grammar and Mathematics
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel Skills
- Positive and caring telephone manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to win new business
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A proven track record in Telesales and Order Processing
Are you a proactive, forward thinking person with a real team/ 'will do' work ethic. Driven, ambitious and motivated and want to progress your experience and prove your value?In return we offer a long-term career, working with an established and well-respected brand.
How to apply:
Please include your Covering Letter along with your current CV .