We are recruiting for a Contract Cover FM Helpdesk Administrator with previous experience in the building services, facilities management or building maintenance sectors to work with a dedicated team in the Chesterfield area. Pay rate is GBP10.66 per hour - working Monday to Friday - 8am - 5pm. The contract runs to end December 2017.
The role will include:
- Inputting of reactive calls onto in-house & client systems
- Issuing jobs to Engineers
- Categorising & resourcing correct labour resource according to geographical need.
- Handling calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to ongoing reactive or PPM work.
- Issuing Electronic Purchase Orders within assigned spend values.
- Providing cover for other team members during periods of sickness and annual leave
- Working closely with Contract Manager and engineers.
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and also work well with the Contract Manager/Administrator. A conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- IT Literacy, Vixen, Microsoft Excel.
- Must have previous experience within a Helpdesk environment.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer's business.
- Good communication/organisational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Building Services Industry, and the ability to deal with multiple priorities with maximum results.
Candidates must have previous experience of working in a similar role. They must have working knowledge of the industry and be familiar with FM or building service operations.
How to apply:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.