International Law Firm
GBP16,000 - GBP20,000
My client are a well-established International Law Firm based in the heart of Sheffield City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are currently in a Legal environment and looking for a move or have excellent administration skills and want to join a Law firm.
As a Legal Administrator your duties will include:
- Undertaking secretarial tasks at the direction of the Hub Coordinator
- Assisting with arranging meetings, events and hospitality requests
- Dealing with record keeping, archiving, faxing, filing and day-today administrative tasks
- Creating new client folders for fee earners
- Processing standard invoices and expenses
- Getting involved with arranging events for the team.
As a Legal Administrator you will have the following key skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous Legal experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft office packages
Legal Administrator - Sheffield City Centre - GBP16,000 - GBP20,000
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.