Customer Service Administrator
A1 Comms has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team based in Alfreton. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a salary of £17,500 per annum.
A1 Comms is both a business-to-business and business to consumer communications provider based in Derbyshire. As a leading independent unified communications specialist we have a range of national networks behind us. This ensures we retain the ability to deliver bespoke, flexible packages that not only provide our customers with the best coverage in the UK but also deliver amazing cost savings and customer services.
As our Customer Service Administrator you will ensure that all customer orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner to enable the company to adhere to the service level agreements in place, resolving issues on orders requiring intervention. The role will also support Collections, Connections & Order Completion Manager in delivering excellent customer service to existing and potential customers across our brands.
Main responsibilities of our Customer Service Administrator
- Communicate through various mediums of contact including telephone conversations, letter and e-mail
- Processing of orders
- Liaise with customers both inbound and outbound to resolve any issues on orders which required intervention
- Maintaining accurate records of all action taken and updating relevant spreadsheets/ systems
- Follow agreed processes at all times and ensuring that all rules, procedures and policies in the areas of risk and compliance are adhered to
- Ensure that quality commitments are upheld and re-enforced across all aspects of the role
- Achieve individual and departmental targets as set out by Line Manager
-Maintain your personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the role and to participate in appropriate training activities
- Undertake other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job
- Carry out responsibilities with due regard to the company’s general operating policies, commensurate with the post and/or as detailed in the Company Handbooks, including those contained within the Staff Handbook and Health and Safety Manual
- Have, at all times, professional courtesy and respect for all management, employees, customers and suppliers of the company
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Administrator
- Understanding of Call Centre operations and working practices
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Objection handling
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Professional at all times
- Open and honest
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and support your work colleagues
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly