We are looking for an Administration Officer to work in Sheffield for a 3month contract - hopefully with a view to extend.
Our Client is looking for a candidate with communication skills (face to face and over the phone)-liaising with professionals, staff, judiciary and public; administrative (numerical and alphabetical) experience and IT skills.To input information onto the computer system.
This role is for 3 months with a view to extend.
Duties may include:
* To participate in post opening procedures
* To help with franking of the post
* To deal effectively with all public enquires, over the telephone and at the public counter
* Operating all basic office equipment e.g. photocopier etc
* Handle incoming and outgoing mail
* Use a range of computer software and hardware including word, excel and outlook
* Transfer of documents to other courts
* Initiate enforcement action
* Setting payment rates for unpaid fines
* Check intelligence system
BPSS and DS
If you're interested then please contact us 01302 342378.
Apply for Administration Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly