Administrator (Temporary)required for temporary job opportunity in Sheffield - immediate start in August
Your new company
Administrator required for immediate start - new temporary vacancy starting in August . This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving service provider in Sheffield who are in the process of needing immediate temporary support on an upcoming project.
Your new role
This role is temporary and will run from August 2017 to November 2017 as a minimum. Successful applicants will be proven Administrators with excellent data entry and customer service skills. Due to the temporary nature of this role and the immediate start required you will not be on notice and be able to start work and commit to the temporary assignment.
Duties of the role will include ;
- Be part of a large admin support team
- Receipt service referrals and coordinate and book appointments
- Send out letters and emails to confirm appointments with all parties
- Filing, data entry , updating spreadsheets , drafting correspondence
- Tracking and updating completed referrals on Excel spreadsheets
- Admin support to colleagues and managers as required
- Handling internal telephone calls updating on referral progress
- Use of Microsoft Office and Excel experience required
- Ideally one years experience in administration
What you'll need to succeed
You must be available to commit to and complete temporary work immediately.
You will be an excellent communicator with fantastic office support experience
Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
You will be well presented , professional and with an excellent eye for detail.
What you'll get in return
Long term temporary work
Full time hours
Working hours 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Easy to reach location in Sheffield
Modern offices and facilities
Competitive rate of pay GBP8.45 per hour + accrued holiday pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.