Project Lead (Mental Health Supported Housing Service) SYHA53950
Our client is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, settle at home and realise their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, they are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. They currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
As a Project Lead, you will lead a dynamic team to provide effective supported housing to their customers.
The person they are looking for will be passionate about delivering customer focused services, with an understanding of mental health recovery and promoting independence that will enable customers to move into their own independent living.
This is an important and rewarding role, the successful candidate must have excellent administration, communication and organisational skills, enthusiasm and a flexible approach to problem solving and decision. They will have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines. If you believe that you have the leadership skills and determination to work in a supported housing environment and can play a vital role in delivering a high-quality service and developing their staff team, then they would like to hear from you.
The Beaufort project supports 18 adults with their mental recovery whilst they living in self-contained accommodation. The service will work with customers delivering a person-centred approach. This service offers a range of recovery and preventative focused support to individuals who are on a Care Programme Approach (CPA). The aim of the service is to build resilience and help individuals to positively develop strategies to enable them to better manage their mental health, promote independence and sustain and maintain their housing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience and knowledge of supported housing, as well as an understanding of the housing management aspect of the service. They will have worked with customers with mental health needs or a similar customer group.
The key areas of the post are the day to day management of the service and this will involve:
- Providing sound leadership to ensure staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities. Providing the support staff need to carry out their roles efficiently.
- Maintaining a high standard of the living and working environment
- Have a good understanding of person centred, outcome based support provision and achieving excellent outcomes.
- Maintaining excellent communication with customers and representatives, staff and other health and social care professionals.
- Providing excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Managing the housing management expectations of the project including repairs, voids and income management.
- Ensuring that all aspects of health and safety are managed effectively and working to the legislative requirements
- Ensuring quality assurance systems and processes are followed
- Ensuring that data performance is accurate and evident.
- Promoting the service and managing referrals into the service
- Managing a staff rota and ensuring the service is effectively resourced
- Being responsive to customer's change of needs and identified risks.
- Monitoring the performance of the project to deliver high quality support to customers within budget.
- Assisting the Service Managers in implementing service delivery changes.
Some of their benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement - 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including Rewards -
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
For the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders this role is an excluded job (LiveWell roles).
Closing Date: 19th September
Interview Date: Candidates need to be available for 27th and 29th Sept
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Project Lead (Mental Health Supported Housing Service) SYHA53950
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly