We have full time permanent positions for Support Workers in the Newark-On-Trent area of Nottinghamshire. This is an enhanced community residential setting for young adults aged 19+ with fantastic facilities. We provide specialist residential care for young people and adults with a range of complex needs including learning disabilities and challenging behaviours. We have a multi-disciplinary team who provide positive therapeutic and behavioural approaches, to enable our young people to reach their potential.
What can the job entail?
As a Support Worker, you will work in our residential setting to build relationships with the young people, working alongside them to assist with everyday tasks. You will learn about our individual's specific needs and help meet those needs in the most appropriate way. The people we support have complex needs which may include challenging behaviour. You will assist our individuals with daily living skills and taking care of their personal hygiene.
What are the hours & benefits for the roles?
- £7.65 per hour
- Hours are 42 per week
- Day shifts (8am - 8pm) or night shifts (7.45pm-8.15am) available
- Free meals
- Career progression opportunities are there for those wanting to progress to senior or managerial level
What are the requirements for Support Workers?
- Some prior experience or qualifications within the care sector
- Car drivers are essential
- A good understanding of what the job involves as the role can be challenging
- The ability to work in a team
- We will accept applications from male or female applicants
- Willing to partake in an enhanced DBS check
Want to Apply? Not sure whether to apply? You have further questions?
Please click on apply and we will discuss the job vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have before progressing your application.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly