Supported Living Manager
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Supported Living Manager to cover supported living services across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. You will be an active leader and have responsibility for the overall operational management and financial performance of the organisation. You will be making a difference to the people you support, enabling them to achieve positive outcomes through creative and passionate leadership qualities.
As Supported Living Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Providing management & leadership across the group of services, ensuring a proactive, positive, and friendly approach with fresh new ideas
- Ensuring up to date needs assessment, support and risk management plans are reviewed
- Meet with the teams regularly to lead and manage performance, focusing on consistent practice standards
- To ensure that you meet the requirements of CQC and you adhere to the safeguarding processes
What experience do I need to be your Supported Living Manager?
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead our teams
- A minimum qualification of NVQ Level 4 Health & Social Care or equivalent and experience of operational managing a team
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs
If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities the opportunities with this organisation are endless. With on-going training and support available we are a forward-thinking organisation with the people we support at the heart of everything we do. So please click on ‘Apply'
Apply for Supported Living Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly