Junior Graphic Designer / Digital Designer - Marketing
Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Salary: £16,000 rising to £16,500 on completion of probationary period
Position: Full Time, Permanent
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Marketing & Design Department who work with some of the UK's well-known automotive brands.
You will be involved in creating all of the company's branded materials which includes; point of sale, policy documentation and marketing material.
The role will involve amending promotional and regulated literature to strict brand guidelines, preparing and sending artwork for print, and digital design for web. This position may also require helping the fulfilment department in busy periods in the picking and packing of point of sale.
The company works with some of the UK's well-known brands, so working to brand guide lines is not essential but advantageous.
As part of a small dedicated creative team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the Marketing & Design Coordinator in a varied role which will allow you to gain experience in many aspects of design and print.
- Produce POS material working to strict brand guidelines and within Industry regulations.
- Making amendments to documentation and keeping an accurate and in-depth log ensuring there is a clear audit trail.
- Keep all artwork up to date as possible and act as a design support for both head office, the national sales team and external customers.
- Preparing and sending artwork for print.
- Work closely with the fulfilment department to ensure stock levels are kept up to date.
- Create digital marketing literature and offer technical support when needed.
- Graphic Design qualification BTEC/HND or Degree.
- Not essential but some design experience would be favourable.
- Experience of using Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Other programmes within the Adobe Creative Suite, Lightroom, and Premier Pro being advantageous.
- Literacy & Numeracy - Ability to produce artwork with accurately spelt and punctuated wording and grammar.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Photoshop Designer, InDesign Designer, Illustrator, Illustrator Designer, Marketing Designer, Digital Designer, will also be considered for this role.