Post Room Assistant / Stock Room Operative / Printing Admin
Job Title: Print / Point of Sale / Stock Room Operative
Salary: £12,500 rising to £13,000 on completion of probationary period
Hours: Permanent, Part Time (25 hours a week)
The successful candidate should be a self-motivated individual with outstanding attention to detail who can manage their own workload. Communications with the team and across departments is essential. They will need to work along-side the Marketing and Designer Coordinator and other staff members in the company to process and fulfil stock orders.
- Process all new orders.
- Pick new orders in accordance with company quality standards.
- Check orders and ensure that any errors are reported / dealt with immediately.
- Pack all outgoing orders, in accordance with company quality standards.
- Organise delivery of stock booking collections and liaising with external courier services.
- Work to ensure that all orders are dispatched within the required SLA's.
- Take part in stock takes as directed.
- Take delivery of all incoming stock from suppliers.
- Communicating with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Any adhoc duties seen relevant.
- A good level of numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Good PC skills.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel/e.
- Experience in using a stock control system.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- A can-do attitude.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience, skills, or previous job titles of; Stock Room Assistant, Print Setter, Print Production, Stock Room Coordinator, Manufacturing Operative, Point of Sale Assistant, Print Operative, Print Machine Operative, Scanner, Administrator, Business Support, Admin, Support, Assistant, Reprographics Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Post Room Assistant, Office Support, General Admin may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Post Room Assistant / Stock Room Operative / Printing Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly