Part-time Office Administrator sought for busy General Insurance Broker in their Midlands office at Barton under Needwood
Maxima is a well respected and busy general insurance broker. We provide legal insurance and funding solutions to the legal sector, insolvency practitioners and commercial clients in the UK and internationally. We are looking for an experienced office administrator to join our small office, who is able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team. A full driving licence is a must.
The ideal candidate will have had a minimum of 5 years previous experience in either general insurance, financial services or banking organisation. They will have good organisational skills, be flexible in their approach to a diverse role, able to work to deadlines, be very responsible with client confidentiality and be a self-motivated individual.
* Setting up new client files and liaising with the Senior Partner
* Reviewing of existing client files and liaising with insurers
* Chasing up quotations and requests for further information
* Managing the office calendar in relation to client files and appointments
* Updating the news page of our website
* Responsible for the sending out of a monthly newsletter to our clients and assistance with content
* Overseeing any regulatory changes in conjunction with Senior Partner and Compliance Officer
* General office duties
This is a part-time position, Monday to Friday mornings 9-1pm. Some flexibility can be extended for the right candidate. Salary is up to £17,500 pro-rata, based on experience of applicant.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly