Designer Boyswear (Character Licensed) - Maternity Cover
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer looking for a chance to work for a large Supplier of Licensed Character clothing to the High Street, featuring characters such as the much-loved Minions, Hello Kitty, Sesame St, Pokemon and Marvel Super Heroes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To design and assist the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market trends and customer needs, in keeping with the character licenses but also offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
- General up keep of the design/artwork files on the network.
- Compile trend research & inspirational shopping trips
- Present Internal trend to Sales team & customers where required.
- Work to CP to meet deadlines given.
- Co-ordinate tech packs & artwork sheets
- Upload to the website & contact Sales to advise completion
- Work with the approvals team to get artwork approved with any necessary amendments required.
- Present design idea's at customer meetings with Sales team.
- Design to customer/ sales brief. Work with creative flair whilst understanding prices restraints.
- Liaise with ICO or product developer to brief Mills & source new developments/ techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of CAD packages Photoshop & Illustrator being essential.
- Good drawing skills & creative flair.
- Previous work experience as a Designer / Graphic Designer.
- Strong computer literacy with experience of data entry.
- Preferably a Design related degree 2.1 or above