Forklift Truck Engineer / Mechanic (Mobile)
As the business continues to grow, our client is currently recruiting a new Forklift Truck Engineer / Mechanic to join their successful Service team; you’ll be working on a full time, permanent basis.
This business pride themselves on their Customer Care, having been operating in the East Midlands area for the past 30 years, selling and supporting a complete range of Forklift Trucks and Warehousing products.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Experience as a General Mechanic / Forklift Service Engineer
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Understanding of General Mechanics, preferably Forklift Trucks
You’ll ideally have experience with Gas, Diesel and Electric Forklift Trucks, but training will be provided for the successful Candidate. This role would be ideal for those with experience in the Motor trade.
What this role will involve:
- Servicing, maintaining, overhauling & fault finding on Forklift trucks
- Maintaining vehicle stocks, company tools and manuals
- Keeping all company property clean and in good order
- Ensuring Health & Safety policy and procedures are adhered to
Salary Information & Working Hours
The salary is very competitive and a Company van will be provided.
Working hours for the role are: Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Apply for Forklift Truck Engineer / Mechanic (Mobile)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly