5 days left
- Full Time
South Normanton, Derbyshire
£17,000 - £18,000
Do you have automotive experience, preferably from an HGV Main Dealership?
Supplying the UK with class-leading products, with the daily range of vans and chassis cabs extending from 3.5 to 7.2 tonnes, IVECO pride themselves on being a partner for sustainable transport. They offer a lively and enjoyable working environment which allow go-getting and confident candidates the opportunity to succeed and grow.
Experience working within a similar role is essential.
Hours: 42 hours per week and alternate Saturdays
The Parts Advisor role would suit someone with excellent organisational skills gained within a customer service environment.
- Dealing with customers promptly and exceeding customer expectations both face to face and over the telephone
- The ability to organise and prioritise work effectively to achieve targets in a timely and efficient manner
- Working effectively in partnership with all colleagues
- Supports with actions that secure achievement of the team objectives
You will possess:
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry
- Experience with accounting and payment processes including invoicing and payment collection
- Excellent computer literacy (including MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent administration skills
- Outstanding organisation skills
- A good clear telephone manner
- The ability to provide customer satisfaction at all times
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to work for a company with a global presence and comprehensive range of light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Work for a brand voted “Project of the Year” at the European Gas Excellence Awards 2017
To apply for the role of Parts Advisor, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Parts Advisor, Vehicle Parts Advisor, Service Advisor, Vehicle Mechanic, Dealerships Sales Advisor, Dealership Parts Advisor, Customer Service Advisor.
Working hours: 42 hours per week