The Supply Register are currently working with a large multi-academy trust who are seeking Secondary Science Key Stage 3-5 teachers to create a bank of staff within several schools in the Derby area, to assist with the schools cover and recruitment needs.
The trust itself has been described as “One of the strongest sponsors operating in the East Midlands, with a track record of successfully transforming under-performing schools”.
"Highly effective teaching successfully promotes the school's values and an enjoyment in learning, and leads to the good achievement of all pupils. The high quality of teaching has been recognised externally and the school is a model of excellent practice."
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified Secondary Key Stage 3, 4 or 5 Teacher with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons (NQT's will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the Secondary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
- To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspires students to appreciate the subject and its application
- You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards.
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress.
- To help to establish and maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- At least 1 years teaching experience
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a Bank First staff solution. This in turn means the costs are less than an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.
Salary: £125.00 - £195.00/day
Key Stage 3
Key Stage 4
Key Stage 5
Apply for Science Teachers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly