Hunter Macdonald are currently looking for Junior Administrator to join us on a permanent basis. Based in Derby, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology organisations in the UK.
- Undertaking all general administrative duties
- Duties including booking of meetings, hotels and flights
- Tracking all expenditure including stationary, flights, hotels
- Input data and create new timesheet accounts
- Act as the point of contact within the office for all internal administrative tasks.
- Deal with general administration duties including photocopying, postal services, room booking and other duties
- Ensure the smooth running of the team office facilities - IT, printers, photocopiers, scanning, catering and stationery.
- Ensure that all visitors are welcomed, signed in to the visitors' book, are made aware of where the facilities are and comply with site requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date holiday tracker
- Ensure that hotel accommodation is booked, to meet all requirements
- Ensure that all travel arrangements are made timely and cost effectively, including booking of train and flights
- Maintain a summary of all hotel/travel bookings, including cancellations, to ensure that accounts can be reconciled against invoices.
- Ensure that the timesheet management system is accurate and up-to-date and that individuals are allocated to the correct project codes
- Liaise with Service Centre to arrange new email accounts and cancellation of leavers accounts
- Working within the HR team to provide administrative support and undertake any other duties, as required
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong administrative skills and experience of working in a busy environment
- Must be a strong team player
- Individual must have a positive and flexible approach and be able to use own initiative
- Problem solver, with creative ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to multi-task and delivery to time and to a high quality
- Good written and oral skills, and numerate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- IT literate on MS Office
- Experience of administration in a busy environment
- Exceptional organisational and office skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
Hunter Macdonald is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across a number of different sectors.
Hunter Macdonald have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all permanent members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know. If you are not successful in this opportunity we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities'.