Welder / Fabricator / MIG Welder / TIG Welder
Job Title: Welder / Fabricator
Salary: £10-£12 per hour
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company was established in 1926, has a £5.5 million turnover and employs 70 people over 3 different sites on the Holbrook Industrial Estate in Sheffield S20. The company are sub-contract engineers and manufacturers of Towbars for the UK and European market places. They pride themselves on excellent customer service and high product quality. They are currently looking to recruit additional Welders/Fabricators to join their busy team. They pride ourselves on retaining employees of the right calibre, with many of their employees having achieved over 25 years' service. Yet they are focused on continual improvement and adding highly skilled individuals to their team.
If you are enthusiastic and driven and possess the necessary skills to produce accurate work of good quality then you are the ideal candidate for the company. If you wish to work for an Engineering Company with heritage, yet a focus on the future then they would be the ideal company for you.
- To fabricate mild steel components using jigs and technical drawings, including setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate welding method. Candidates should ideally be BSEN ISO 9606-1:2003 (formally BS287-1:2011) qualified.
- To document actions by completing records.
- To maintain safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- To keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Welding and Fabrication qualifications to a minimum Coding of BSEN287/1
- Whole company bonus.
- 4 x annual salary death in service.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Welder, Skilled Welder, Fabricator, Welding Technician, TIG Welder, Fabricator Welder, Welding Engineer, TIG Fabricator, Welding, Finishing Welder, Fabrication, MIG Welder, MIG Fabricator, Manufacturing Welder, Manufacturing Fabricator will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Welder / Fabricator / MIG Welder / TIG Welder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly