HR Assistant (part time)
HR Assistant (part time)
Location: Wolverhampton, postcode WV10 7QZ
Salary: competitive salary pro-rata
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Sector: Administration & Secretarial
Additional Information: http://www.junipertraining.co.uk
Juniper Training are looking to recruit a HR Assistant to work part time, based at our Central Support Services office in Wolverhampton.
We provide great training, opportunities for progression, not to mention great job satisfaction.
Job Outline & Purpose:
• To co-ordinate the recruitment process
• To assist HR Manager with all aspects of Human Resource Management
• To assist with the introduction & co-ordination of HR initiatives
• To ensure effective administration and data collection
• To safeguard the welfare of all students, preventing radicalisation and promoting British Values
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Co-ordinate recruitment process across the organisation; including placing adverts, shortlisting, building links with recruitment sources, supporting recruitment days.
• Maintain & evaluate data regarding the effectiveness of recruitment methods
• Maintain recruitment bank
• To maintain HR Admin routines, as and when necessary
• To support HR Manager with HR projects
• To assist in the co-ordination of staff competency programme
• Co-ordinate staff engagement projects
• To complete all paperwork in relation to new staff i.e. references, identification and qualifications
• Ensures Cascade is up to date with all relevant new staff information
• GCSE A-C Maths & English
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge of teaching and training
• Experience of working in education or training
• Excellent communicator
• To work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good presentation and communication skills
• To remain positive, with a bubbly, engaging personality
• Excellent organisation skills
Knowledge of Sage payroll & Line 50
Teaching Qualification (desirable)
CIPD Level 3 Certificate in HR Practice (desirable)
This role involves travel to and working at all of our centres, so post holder must be mobile and willing to travel.
This role profile is intended to provide a guide to the main duties and responsibilities involved in the post at the date it was drawn up. It does not provide an exhaustive list and should be used in conjunction with the “duties and responsibilities” information for the role.
Juniper changes to meet demands of customers and stakeholders, therefore duties within job roles are also subject to change from time-to-time. This role profile will be regularly reviewed and updated, and staff are expected to employ a flexible approach to their work to adapt to these changes.
Changes made will be within the scope and grading of the post and are a common occurrence.
All staff are expected to;
o demonstrate and uphold Juniper's values at all times
o demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students
o conform to Juniper's health & safety policy, promoting a safe environment for all
o conform to Juniper's equality & diversity policy, championing/promoting improvements
o contribute to continual improvement
o be appropriately qualified
o attend and participate in training events/days to continually build CPD
The welfare of our students is paramount and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
Please download our Application Pack from our website www.junipertraining.co.uk and send your completed application to email@example.com to be considered for this role.
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 18th August 2017.
Apply for HR Assistant (part time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly