Sales Team Leader
GoDaddy is looking to expand the management team for our key 123 Reg brand, based in our central Nottingham office. With a competitive salary plus great benefits, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company. We are looking for a Team Leader with passion and commitment for meeting and exceeding set targets, with a strong 'on-the-floor' presence to drive daily performance using initiative and determination.
GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
Are you a passionate and driven Sales Leader? Can you inspire a team to perform day in day out and always want one more sale? If the answer is yes, read on!
Instead of sitting at a desk all day, we are looking for a dynamic team leader that loves to see deals closed through inspiring their people and coaching them to be the best they can be.
- Lead and manage team delivering & exceeding business KPIs
- Inspire your team with energy and motivation to succeed targets
- Lead by example at all times inspiring your team to be the best they can be
- Provide regular coaching on an individual and team basis working towards achieving targets
- Identify training needs of lower performing staff and take remedial action by structuring individual development plans and solutions using the SMART approach
- Ensure that information is communicated effectively and in a timely fashion
- Liaise with line managers and key stakeholders regards maximising campaign revenue/ growth
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team, preferable within a Sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively
- Confident at using computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel etc.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others and drive for success
- Experience in working in a targeted environment.
What's in it for you?
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we're in the business of hosting great ideas. We're also in the business of building great careers! Isn't this where you really want to be?
Click "apply now" and complete your application on our in-house system.