Teaching Assistant - Maths Graduate

Recruiter
i teachers
Location
Walsall
Salary
£60 - £65 p day
Posted
05 Aug 2017
Expires
16 Aug 2017
Teaching assistant - Maths Graduate Mentor Have you recently been considering which career path to take having recently graduated? Not enthused by the thought of a career in banking or finance, have you ever thought of a rewarding career in education? Perhaps you've never had experience working in a school before thus would benefit from a full academic years' worth of paid experience in a school support role prior to potentially embarking upon teacher training? If so this maths graduate teaching assistant role could be just what you've been looking for - Maths Graduate Role - Support role initially, leading on to potential teacher training - Walsall, West Midlands - Earn £60 - £65 per day - Excellent support & career development - Perfect for aspiring or potential maths teachers - Paid invaluable experience - Mon-Fri school working hours - September start As a maths graduate teaching assistant you may never have thought about teaching as a potential career, however lots of young learners need determined and motivational people like you to help them achieve their goals. Over 70% of the graduates we worked with last year decided to embark upon teacher training after spending a year in a graduate teaching assistant role with the other 30% predominantly choosing to either stay on in their support role for another academic year or deciding to take a permanent role within a school in another context. From day one you will be given excellent support and guidance not only from your consultant at i-teachers but also from the school. This school based in Walsall is committed to giving ambitious graduates the skills and development necessary in order for you to become the best teacher possible in the future. The role will involve a variety of support based activities. These will include supporting within small group interventions, helping a range of students, from A/A students and C/D students who need that extra push to reach their highest potential. The role will also entail supporting the maths department with planning ideas and gathering resources in order to create fun and engaging maths lessons for learners from Year 7 up to Year 13. Think a career in education would be exciting and rewarding? You're right Apply today to be considered for this graduate teaching assistant role for an ambitious maths graduate this could be the best decision you could ever make What could be better than a career where you truly make a difference to the lives of young people every single day? Click 'apply now' and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers today