Alexander Daniels is pleased to be working with a leading business based in the Walsall who are now searching for a talented Management Accountant to support their growing business unit.
The Management Accountant will act asva business partner, you will be analysing and reporting on financial performance at a site level providing in-depth commentary along with making recommendations on your findings. You will be also working with key stakeholders across the breadth of the business so stakeholder management is essential.
Responsibilities include -
- Preparation of monthly management accounts as well as quarter and annual financial packs
- KPI reporting and distribution (financial and operational)
- Responsible for sales, material, labour and overhead cost budget and forecasts
- Variance analysis on budget vs costs including in-depth commentary including material usage, purchase price and productivity
- Initiation, control and reporting of capital expenditure projects and post-implementation appraisals
- Preparation and review of weekly/monthly cash forecasts
- Foreign currency cashflow forecasts and preparation of currency hedging requirements
- Reporting and control of working capital levels and cashflow to plan/forecast
This is a genuine opportunity to join a progressive forward thinking business with the opportunity to add real value thus making this role different than the vast majority of management accounting roles.
Ideally you will be Newly Qualified at at the final stages of your qualification (ACA, ACCA & CIMA), with considerable experience of working within a manufacturing or construction environment.