Sessional Tutor: Plastering - Vision West Nottinghamshire College
5 days left
- Part Time
There's never been a more exciting time to join West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College Group has grown from a local college to an international organisation with a reputation for dynamism and success. The college group is made up of a number of separate companies all with education and training to the very highest level at their heart.
We embrace and encourage all those who are driven to better themselves, achieve their goals and reach new heights. Outstanding resources combined with exceptional tutors and student support means that whatever your ambition, we can help you to achieve it.
The college is widely-regarded as one of the most successful colleges in the country, based on students' results, Ofsted inspection and reputation. Each year approximately 3,500 young people choose to continue their studies with us either as an apprentice or full-time student, a further 600 choose to undertake a university-level qualification with us and around 2,000 adult students.
JOINING OUR JOURNEY
When you join our college, our staff have access to numerous benefits and facilities:
• Pension Scheme
• Occupational Health Service
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision
• Staff Development days/week (July)
• Free confidential counselling service
• Staff recognition awards
• Free car parking
• On-site Butterflies Day Nursery (Derby Road)
• On-site hair and beauty salon, Revive Spa, fine dining Refine Restaurant and Create Theatre
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to be part of our Trowel Trades team, to teach and assess across a range of programmes. You will plan, deliver and assess identified vocational programmes including commercial activities and drive developments within the area, supporting trainees to achieve on a range of programmes.
The ideal candidate should have:-
• Appropriate vocational qualifications to at least NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Have, or be willing to work towards Assessor qualifications ie; A1 and V awards or equivalent
• The ability to demonstrate significant organisational flair
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• A flexible and professional attitude
• Organisational flair
• Experience of teaching within an FE environment or current industrial experience
• The ability to work with candidates of all ages and abilities in various learning environments
Salary: GBP18.62 per hour with an additional payment made each month for the annual leave entitlement that is accrued in that month
The role will require you to embed the college's values; working with Professionalism, taking Responsibility for your actions, and giving Respect to clients and colleagues alike.