This company provides online recruitment software to education and to wide variety of businesses across the country, combining all the best recruitment tools, such as posting to job boards, applicant tracking and candidate communication tools, into one simple software suite.
What makes them truly different from their competitors is the user, candidate and recruitment support they offer their clients. They reduce employers' need for recruitment agencies as well as streamlining their in-house process to save time, costs and to recruit the very best talent.
They encourage open and eager to know culture, where their developers, designers, sales force, marketer and support team are on par to share ideas and make better products and services.
They are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst who will be responsible to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. The successful candidate will be working multiple projects within IT & software working across the whole business.
You have & required to:
* Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into an application and operational requirements for new and existing software development project.
* Working in a fast paced agile environment with the whole team to define and plan a testing strategy during iteration (sprint) planning, taking into account any changes in requirements through quality assurance.
* First-class communication skills, including the ability to influence customers (at different levels) and colleagues.
* Review any 3rd party supplier design and specification documents and provide feedback as required.
* Be a confident user of spreadsheets/word processing/drawing and mapping /planning software.
* To maintain and publish product roadmap to business users, customer and all other relevant stakeholders involved within the project.
* To support the end users with training and associated documentation as needed.
* Monitor progress against BA, Dev & QA milestone for each release and flag any hotspots/delay at implementation/Pipeline meeting.
* To support other colleagues in the different aspects of the project, including testing support.
* To facilitate the creation of the business case and any associated proposal documents, including the following aspects to ensure that the proposed solution will provide the business with the best value for money
We would like see:
* Knowledge of Project Management methodologies including Agile/SCRUM, PRINCE2.
* Working with various requirement and development tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Bitbucket, YouTrack etc.)
* Excellent analytical and complex problem-solving skills
* Nurturing and supportive leadership and management style
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skill
* Hold the ISEB Business Analyst Foundation/Practitioner stage or working towards formal ISEB diploma qualification.
They have an entrepreneurial environment where their ideas matter, where they're rewarded with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, company hangouts, lunch-and-learn sessions, skills development, and plenty of recognition for their great work. Other benefits includes company pension, free on site gym, parking and you will also have your own Herman Miller chair.
You will benefit from joining a company which offers you a huge potential for progression in a company that has realistic aims to be the number 1 provider in its field and at the same time opportunity to gain exposure to emerging technologies.
Pizza, Jacket Potatoes, Fish n Chips!!!!!!! Finish your week at their Friday free food, where their team comes together to talk about progress and future plans.
On top of everything, they offer fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly