CNC Setter / Operator
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
3 X CNC Setter / Operators
A World class, global manufacturing company is seeking 3 x experienced CNC Setter / Operators to work at their modern and clean manufacturing site in Nottingham. You will be responsible for operating and setting CNC Lathes using Fanuc and Mazatrol controls.
Personal attitude and behaviour is key for this company as well as your skills and experience. If you show that you have right attitude and behaviours, the company will commit to provide you with the right opportunities and training to develop your skillset and progress your career.
- 25 Days Holidays plus bank holidays
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme
- Modern, clean facility with access to an onsite gym
- Rotating double day shift pattern. Mon to Fri. 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
Key responsibilities of CNC Setter / Operator:
- Set and operate Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machines within their Cell.
- Adjust machine controls (Fanuc and Mazatrol) and tool settings to keep part dimensions within specified tolerances
- Work from CAD designs and specifications to complete various machining operations using information such as dimensions, tolerances, quantities and any special instructions
- Responsible for own quality using CMM and shadowgraph machines
- Alter offsets according to SPC results
- Participate in Lean / Six Sigma activities and other process improvement activities as required
CNC Setter / Operator Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to use measuring equipment and interpret drawings
- Working knowledge of CNC machines and ability to set up tooling on the machines
- Ability to use simple gauges or instruments
- Working knowledge of maths in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience of working with Fanuc and Mazatrol controlled CNC machinery (desirable)
For further information regarding the CNC Setter / Operator roles please contact Steve Lapham at Wagstaff Recruitment on or . Alternatively, email your CV to .
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry. Please visit our website to view current opportunities
Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities