Visual Merchandiser / Retail Merchandiser / Display Assistant
Job Title: Visual Merchandiser
Location: Based in Midlands/North of England
Salary: £18,000 per annum, £2,000 performance related bonus + Company Car
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser covering the Midlands and North of England and Scotland. This role will require the candidate to stay away from home on average 1-2 nights per week.
Reporting directly to the Head of International Sales, working proactively alongside the other members of the sales team to ensure that the company is operating an efficient, profitable and accountable business.
The main duties will be:
- To ensure high quality and consistent displays and staff training in National Accounts
- To provide guidance/assistance to customers on their displays
- Promotion, merchandising and upselling of company's product ranges
- Liaising with other Customer Services, Key Accounts and Quality Control - identifying problems/issues
- Building positive relationships with all customers
- Helping to resolve customer service queries and issues
- To negotiate optimum positioning and additional space.
Main Duties include:
- Daily visits to customers on rotation; visit to include topping up of display materials, updating displays, promotion of product to staff, obtaining feedback on Historic Originals' product/service
- Completion of customer visits, taking photos of displays. A report for each visit must be completed.
- Informing customers of pricing changes and product updates, maintaining a high level of product awareness at all times
- Defining customer requirements.
- Provision of an external resource to Key Account customers.
- Dealing with outbound pro-active calls and incoming re-active calls regarding product /display enquiries
- Attending company events, i.e. Trade Shows
- Providing market feedback
- Daily administrative duties, including contacting customers to make appointments, updating customer information…
- Compilation and submission of weekly/monthly reports
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Merchandising skills essential.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Product awareness
- Experience of working with National Accounts desirable.
- Computer literate, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Visual Merchandiser, Display Assistant, Display Merchandiser, Stock, Merchandiser, Stockist, Sales Merchandiser, Purchasing Assistant, Stock Controller, Purchasing, Procurement, Assistant Buyer, Purchasing Assistant, Buying Admin Assistant, Supply Chain Coordinator, Trainee Assistant Buyer, Buyer, Procurement Assistant, Purchase Ledger will also be considered for this role.