£Excellent (DOE) + Company Car
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a 2nd tier automotive components at a time when they are experiencing growth. Reporting to the MD you will take overall responsibility for the quality of products manufactured by the company ensuring customer's specifications and expectations are met and exceeded. This is a newly created position with a Quality Engineer reporting directly to you. You will be a proven leader, with an eye for detail and enjoy driving exceptional quality standards throughout the company.
- Monitoring and maintaining Management Quality System.
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality.
- Working together with management team to discuss and find solutions to quality issues.
- Satisfying customer expectations with regard to product quality
- Creating production plans for new products to guarantee quality from stage one.
- Scheduling project plans along with the management team to fit project deadlines.
- Manage product launch and production to check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production and inform the rest of the production team
- Complying with ISO accreditation requirements
- Auditing materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product
- Creating PPAP documentation for new products being launched.
- Creating and maintaining FMEA and Control Plans.
- Using 8D techniques to investigate causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Utilising extensive knowledge of the products to diagnose problems.
- Relevant proven experience in a similar role
- A comprehensive understanding of ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2008
- Able to complete a PPAP in full
- Proven skills in drafting and implementing Business Management Systems
- Experience with drafting policies and procedures
- Ability to manage a team, under pressure, solve problems and conflict
- Able to understand specifications and schematics
- Confident in front of Customers and Suppliers at every level
Key Words: Quality Auditor, Compliance Manager, QA Manager, Grantham, Newark, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray