Required for September 2017 - Cover Supervisor – Full time, term time only
Scale F3 - £18,038 to £20,104 (pro rated)
The Fernwood School enjoys an excellent reputation. It is an oversubscribed 11-16 school which achieved ‘outstanding’ in all categories from Ofsted in April 2012. It has
- Leading Edge status
- an outstanding record of GCSE achievement
- a diverse, multicultural and positive pupil population, and
- a dynamic professional environment with a dedicated, innovative and talented team of professionals
The successful applicant will:
- have the skills and qualities to work and motivate pupils and maintain a disciplined and purposeful environment
- be conversant with the broader curriculum and able to support children with their independent learning up to GCSE level.
- have a working knowledge of SIMS although training will be provided
- have good organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am Friday, 1 September 2017
Shortlisting: Week commencing 4 September 2017
Interviews – Monday, 11 September 2017
Application forms and further details are available from our website by clicking apply.
The Fernwood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring) check.