Industrial Contracting Services has a unique opportunity available for a Labourer to join the team Derby. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
We are a proprietor owned and run company formed originally in 1977 that has built up an excellent reputation from producing quality service. Operating from our office and yard in Derby close to Junction 25 of the M1 enables us to service contracts over a wide area. Our aim is to build long term relationships with customers many of whom have placed repeat business with us over many years.
We are urgently looking to recruit a Labourer to join our progressive construction company based in Derby. You will provide general work to provide a high quality and professional standard of construction and maintenance work to our customers.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Labourer
- To carry out construction, refurbishment, maintenance and repair work on site within a general building and construction environment as appropriate to the work and as required by the Company.
- To ensure all work meets the timescales advised by a Supervisor and/or Contracts Manager
- To use and store plant, machines, equipment and materials relevant to the work as directed by a Supervisor and/or Contracts Manager and report any defects accordingly.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory and Company requirements relating to Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and other Company procedures notified to the job holder.
- To prepare, and submit, accurate relevant records and reports to agreed timescales.
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that will at all times promote and support the Company and its aims.
- To inform a Supervisor and/or Contracts Manager immediately of any problems arising on site.
- To participate in any appropriate training courses as requested by the Company.
- To ensure Company vehicles are correctly maintained, driven and parked with due regard for safety.
In return, our Labourer will receive a competitive salary and the scope to develop within our business.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a progressive construction company as our Labourer.