Service Controller - Administrator
Due to our client's continued success as one of the country's leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicle hire, contract maintenance, and general repair service, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Admin Controller who takes pride in providing excellent customer service and has a passion for working with the best at their office in Pinxton, Nottinghamshire.
- A focused and organised person
- Controlling and prioritising the workshop workflow
- Booking servicing with the companies external service providers
- Updating service records
- Updating internal and external job cards
- Working directly with customers
- Gaining work authorisation for any additional repairs
- Organising deliveries and collections of hire vehicles
- Collating paperwork for on/off hires
- Booking hire cars
- Excellent rates of pay
- Full training will be provided
- Pension scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities.
So if you feel that you're the one to join our client as their next Service Controller in their family friendly team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Apply for Service Controller - Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly