Part-time Social Events Organiser
Our client is friendly society who provide a range of social activities around the UK. In a drive to increase attendance and to improve the service offered to members, they are appointing a Social Events Organiser / Development Officer to work with at their Branch in the Chesterfield area.
Hours & Salary
For the role of Social Events Organiser, you will work 8 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of up to £12 per hour, dependent on experience. Please only apply if you are happy with these hours.
Our client’s aim is to improve the quality of life for their members through active social involvement, care support and a range of financial benefits and services. There are 136 Branches nationwide who are supported by a central office in Manchester.
The Role of Social Events Organiser
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing social activities with a view to: converting non-active into active members, increasing membership and raising awareness of the District and the Oddfellows in general
• Develop recruitment initiatives and market to potential members
• Promote events in the local area to existing members and non-members
• Develop relationships with members and the local community to identify events that would interest them
As Social Events Organiser / Development Officer:
• You will be expected to work on your own initiative with flexible hours.
• No formal qualifications are necessary, but you must be computer literate
• You must be able to demonstrate that you have the required skills and experience to perform the duties require
• Own transport preferred.
The person appointed to the role of Social Events Organiser will be approachable, enthusiastic about social events and have excellent communication skills.
The closing date for applications is 5 July, and interviews will be held on 20 July 2017 in Chesterfield.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Charity, events, organiser, not for profit, social development, care, club, association, society, volunteers,