Care Worker / Care Support Worker
Radis Group is a well-established and successful family owned care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales from over 19 branches and 15 Extra Care Homes since 2001.
We are seeking people for Stafford and surrounding areas to provide care to the elderly in their own homes, which can include preparing meals, assisting with medication and personal care to companionship.
Many of our existing care workers have never had experience of care, but through our training and their desire for a complete career change are now enjoying real job satisfaction and independence to manage their day.
Just some of the benefits of joining us:-
• Competitive hourly rate
• Travel time paid between visits at an hourly rate
• Mileage allowance also paid
• Part time opportunities
• Mix and match your shifts
• Free comprehensive training
• Free uniform
• Paid holidays
• Feeling valued, supported, recognised and rewarded
Experience is not necessary as we provide full training, however you do need:-
• A real desire to train as a care worker and have a caring nature
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Full driving licence and own car is essential
• Available to work alternate weekends
• Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
To apply please call 07540 161252 for an informal chat or click "apply" with your CV/details.
Experience is not necessary however the role would suit an experienced care worker, support worker, care assistant or domiciliary care assistant.
Radis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.