An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join CMEC Demolition Ltd based in Nottingham.
CMEC Demolition Ltd is a leading demolitions and asbestos removal contractor based in Nottingham delivering contracts nationally, as a preferred supplier, to local government, education & health authorities, Housing Associations and many local, regional and national building contractors.
Due to consistent improvement in turnover over the last few years and present high level of enquiries we are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager, capable of running multiple projects from pre- contract stage through to successful contract completion, to join our management team.
As a Contracts Manager, your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure profitability of contracts, delivering on time and within budget
- Organising and running contracts on a day to day basis including the provision of labour, plant and materials.
- Compiling method statements, risk assessments, plan of works, contract programmes
- Manage and maintain the safety of labour and public ensuring that all projects are run strictly to HSE guidelines
- Preparation of valuations, recording of extra works, preparation for extension of time claims and final accounts
- Liason with Clients and statutory bodies including councils, utility companies, architects / engineers and general public
- Estimating and control of presentation information for submission at tender stage
The position of Contracts Manager would suit a commercially astute individual with suitable Civil Engineering and / or Construction qualifications and track record who can demonstrate an in depth knowledge of the construction industry and possess a high level of motivation.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
CMEC Demolition Ltd is an equal opportunities company.
No agencies please.
recruitx ref: 961651508 / INDLP