An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Assistant to join Carmel Lodge Residential Care home based near Macclesfield, Cheshire. Carmel Lodge is renowned for offering luxurious, modern facilities and outstanding services.
Full and Part time hours are available for this position, Days and Nights.
The Home is owned by Maria Mallaband Care Group, one of the UK’s most established care providers and is committed to promoting high standards throughout all of its homes and continuously monitors and reviews its quality control procedures and systems.
Applicants ideally will have experience of working within an elderly care home. Applicants with NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 qualifications in Health & Social Care are highly desirable, however if you are seeking to start a career within elderly care as a Care Assistant then we can also consider your application, as we provide all the training and qualifications you need for the role with all the support and guidance you need to develop your career within the private healthcare sector!
As a Care Assistant your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Maintain Service Users privacy and dignity at all times whilst ensuring that they have a right of choice.
- Help the Service Users lead as full a life as possible.
- Provide and maintain the highest possible levels of care, and assist with Service Users activities.
- Assist in framework of social activities.
The ideal Care Assistant will have the following skills and experiences:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of service users.
- Caring nature.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £8.00 per hour.
The Care Home is committed to providing on-going training and development for all employees to continually update their skills. All members of staff take part in a comprehensive induction programme and attend relevant courses, such as moving and handling, infection control, fire training and food hygiene.
The following benefits are available:
- Training and Development opportunities
- Pension plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Parking
- Health Benefits for Staff with over a year’s service
- National Care Award
- Career Progression opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961641708 / INDLP