HR Administrator, Part time
Competitive salary + benefits
20 hours per week
Our client, Senior Aerospace Bird Bellows, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Senior PLC, serving aircraft and aero-engine manufacturers with the design, manufacture and testing of high integrity engineered components for the ducting systems in many commercial and military aircraft programmes. A range of similarly specialised products are supplied to pressure relief valve manufacturers worldwide with applications in the petrochemical, energy, and related industries. The company achieves consistent 50% export sales.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to provide an effective administration service to the Human Resources team. As a member of the Human Resources team you will be responsible for all administrative processes within the department such as Recruitment, Induction, Leavers, preparation of Payroll documentation and ensuring the HR Database is kept up to date. You will also provide administration support to the Learning and Development Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in providing a range of administration support
- Excellent time management, team work and organisational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate ICT skills and the ability to establish, maintain and update databases accurately. Experience with HR Databases such as Sage HR would be an advantage.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- An understanding and commitment to Equality and Diversity
In addition, it would be desirable if the candidate has:
- Experience of working in an HR environment
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
To find out more please visit our website mpcg.co.uk and follow the link for Search Client Jobs/General
To apply: With a copy of your CV and a cover letter stating current salary by clicking apply
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Human Resources Administrator, Administrator, PA, Senior Administrator will be considered for this role.