3 days left
- Full Time
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (shift pattern).
Location: NG2 Business Park
Are you a customer champion?
Do you have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent inter personal skills?
Are you looking for an interesting and dynamic role in a rapidly growing internet company?
Do you want be involved in an exciting, entertainment industry related product?
If this sounds like you, we have an amazing opportunity now available!
Current RMS has gained a large international customer base within the Events, Production and Broadcast rental sector. As a result of our rapid expansion, we have a number of exciting opportunities in our Customer Champion Team.
This is a multi-skill role encompassing, customer support in the form of messages, emails and telephone calls, booking in demonstrations and involvement in nurturing new customers. There is also the possibility of attending exhibitions both in the UK and overseas to help promote our product. Within our growing team, there will be plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
The ideal candidate would be an outgoing character with a passion for customer service, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be confident in their use of technology. As a new, fast growing division of the leading providers of rental software solutions this is a huge opportunity to get involved with ground breaking technology within an exciting industry.
- Nurturing prospects to offer support and demonstrations.
- Booking in demonstrations with the Product Specialist team.
- Assisting customers to get the most out of their system.
- Helping analyse needs
- Demonstrating key benefits
- Attending industry shows in the UK and overseas.
- Updating CRM with customer information.
- Provide the customer with the best possible experience.
- Full training and support provided by a friendly and experienced team.
- 25 days annual leave and company pension scheme available (after probation period)
- Fantastic working environment
- Salary: £18-20K, depending on experience.
- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible working hours (shift pattern)
The Successful Candidate
- Be passionate about customer service.
- Understand customer needs and have a customer first attitude.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Have a proactive attitude within the team and with customers.
If the above role excites you and you think you’ve got what it takes to become a Customer Champion for Current RMS in our fast growing team, then get in touch today.
Click to apply