Our client is looking for an experienced, hands on, multi-skilled, Marketing Manager to join their growing team. The company offer Industrial processing equipment to a Global market through B2B and direct sales. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors you will be responsible for a small team whose marketing experience includes graphic design, web development, and direct marketing through e-shots, press releases, case studies. With a passion for marketing you will bring ideas on Webinars, Video promotion as well as your own take on the development of this fascinating and exciting business to realise its growth ambitions.
- To develop the marketing strategy for existing products with the company's long term objectives
- Monitor and analyse market trends
- To lead on the implementation of the marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing and public relations
- Manage the company's marketing budget
- Manage all marketing communication through the website, including Webinars, and various social media channels, videos, newsletters, emails, texts etc.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales team
- Manage, develop and update websites
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
- Report to Monthly Board Meetings
- Relevant marketing degree or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- A confident and dynamic personality with a “can do” approach, who loves working within a team, including supporting colleagues
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Ability to manage a varied workload, including responding well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join an inspiring team who are focused upon growth.
You may live within a commutable distance from Sutton-in-Ashfield, North Hykeham, Worksop, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Nottingham, Grantham, Boston, Doncaster, Gainsborough