Year 6 Teaching Assistant (afternoon)
Teaching Assistant Sutton in Ashfield
Year 6 Teaching Assistant - Nottinghamshire, Sutton in Ashfield
£55 - £65 per day
Temporary until August with potential to be extended for right candidate, 5 afternoons per week (1pm - 3:30pm), starting ASAP
Do you have previous TA experience? Do you have experience of 1:1 work with SEN children? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a fun and popular school in the Sutton in Ashfield area of Nottinghamshire. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. Your role will be a teaching assistant with a Year 6 class with some 1:1 work with a child with SEN and challenging behaviour. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- Excellent working environment
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
- The ability to work with students who may display challenging behaviour
- Working with students who require additional support
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Ensuring that each child's wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200